Check out our Child Care & Early Education Research Connections August Newsletter.
In this edition of Research Connections News and Resources, you’ll find library resources addressing the following topics:
- A longitudinal look at Georgia’s prekindergarten program
- Children’s resilience through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Burnout among early care and education (ECE) workers and process quality
- Black children’s experiences with microaggressions during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How public prekindergarten can boost children’s skills in grade school
This month’s critical topic showcases resources on professional development for the ECE workforce.