Check out our Child Care & Early Education Research Connections January Newsletter.
This edition of Research Connections includes resources on the following topics:
- The benefits of participating in Georgia’s universal prekindergarten program
- The ways assistant teachers assess their workplace environments
- The perceptions of distance learning during COVID-19
- The state policies related to assistant and lead teachers
- A well-being intervention for early childhood education (ECE) providers
This month’s critical topic showcases resources on equity in ECE.