Check out our Child Care & Early Education Research Connections November Newsletter.
In this edition of Research Connections News and Resources, you’ll find library resources addressing the following topics:
- A culturally tailored literacy strategy for American Indian and Alaska Native (AIAN) families
- The relationship between general knowledge and enjoying school
- The barriers to participating in a federally funded nutrition program
- An intervention to improve physical activity in young children
- A case study on one state’s efforts to improve its child care landscape
This month’s critical topic showcases resources on well-being of the early care and education (ECE) workforce.